The Supervisory Council is responsible for general management matters with the exception of matters that are designated by law and Oschadbank’s charter as being the exclusive responsibility of the shareholders’ meeting.
The Supervisory Council is not directly involved in the operational activities of the Bank but plays a significant role in supervising the activities of the Bank. The responsibilities of the Supervisory Council include the following:
- supervising the activities of the Management Board in order to protect the interests of the State as sole shareholder of the Bank;
- setting guidelines and targets relating to the Bank’s activities and approving reports relating to such guidelines and the attainment of targets;
- handling the appointment and resignation of the Chairman of the Board;
- handling the appointment and resignation of the members of the Board in accordance with the recommendations of the Chairman of the Board;
- approving the Bank’s annual results, including those of any subsidiaries;
- approving the distribution of earnings and the terms and procedures for the payment of dividends;
- decisions with regard to any changes in the Bank authorized capital;
- making amendments and additions to the Bank Charter;
- decisions with regard to suspension of the Bank’s activity.
Members of the Supervisory Council of JSC "Oschadbank
Chairman of the Supervisory Council
Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Council