The Public Joint-Stock Company “State Savings Bank of Ukraine” was established in compliance with Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 21, 1999, N 866 through transformation of the State Specialized Commercial Savings Bank of Ukraine into the Open Joint-Stock Company.
JSC “Oschadbank’ is one of the largest financial institutions of Ukraine. Over 6 thousand of its offices carry out their functions, including the disbursement of pensions, social aid, processing of utility payments and other banking transactions. Taking into account its social orientation the Bank aims at maintaining a wide presence in all regions of Ukraine.
Oschadbank is the only Ukrainian bank where the deposits and other valuables of citizens are fully guaranteed by the state by law. The Bank has confirmed its status of the stable financial institution; its economic potential empowers it to meet all its liabilities.
The Bank is actively working in almost all sectors of the Ukrainian financial market; it provides services to large corporate clients, such as offices of the Pension Fund of Ukraine, UDPPZ Ukrposhta, the members of the wholesale electrical energy market at a modern level.
Oschadbank is the universal banking institution focusing its efforts on creating of favorable conditions for customers servicing, expanding of the banking services and products range in the market.
- Commitment. We are committed to the common cause. We realise the social significance of our activity. We give the Bank's reputation, image and renown a higher priority than individual interests and needs.
- Legality. We steadfastly comply with generally recognised principles and provisions of the international law, the legislation of Ukraine, Oschadbank's Corporate Ethics Code and other local policies and procedures of the bank.
- Professionalism. We are focused on satisfying needs of our customers to the maximum extent. We perform all customer service transactions thoroughly, timely and with the due quality. We strive for the ongoing self-enhancement and innovation, seeking means and opportunities for making the Bank's operation more efficient.
- Responsibility. We are responsible to the state for the bank's performance, for its contribution into the development of Ukraine's economy, to our customers for the quality of banking services, to our business partners for the proper performance of our undertakings, and to the society for the respect for the people, their rights and freedoms. We are taking care of keeping up our business reputation.
- Openness. We pursue the policy of the maximum openness and transparency of the bank's operation for customers, business partners, state authorities and employees of the bank. We are trying to use all available sources for disseminating information about the bank: press conferences, business meetings, mass media and the Internet to grant free access to all stakeholders. We develop our relations with customers, business partners, state authorities and municipalities on the basis of equality and transparency.
- Security. Confidentiality. We are taking all measures needed to stave off any illegal acts of third parties against customers, business partners and employees, of the bank, as well as against the state. We undertake not to divulgate secret information about customer's affairs obtained in the course of the provision of services, not to disclose confidential information without customer's authorisation (or in a manner other than prescribed by law) without limits in time and regardless of the continuation (or termination) of our direct relationship with a customer.
- Certificate on State Registration of Legal Entity as of 31 December 1991, Series AOO No. 038999, issued by Pechersk District in Kyiv by State Administration
- Certificate on Registration in the National Bank of Ukraine No. 4 as of 31
- December 1991
- License on Conducting Bank Transactions No. 148 as of 05 October 2011 issued by the National Bank of Ukraine
- Permit of the National Bank of Ukraine No. 148-4 as of 05 October 2011
- Annex to Permit No. 148-4 as of 05 October 2011
- License of The State Commission for Securities and Stock Market to perform professional activity in the stock market -activities for securities management, Series AГ No. 579802 as of 09 August 2011
- License of The State Commission for Securities and Stock Market to perform professional activity in the stock market - broker activity business, Series AГ No.579799 as of 09 August 2011
- License of The State Commission for Securities and Stock Market to perform professional activity in the stock market - dealer activity business, Series AГ No. 579800 as of 09 August 2011
- License of The State Commission for Securities and Stock Market i to perform professional activity in the stock market - underwriting, Series AГ No. 579801 as of 09 August 2011
- License of The State Commission for Securities and Stock Market to perform professional activity in the stock market - depositary activity business of custodian of the securities, Series AГ No. 579803 as of 09 August 2011
- License of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine on Issuing and Realization Of Lotteries (State Instant Lotteries), Series AA No. 417232 as of 14 February 2004
Membership of International Organisations
- Oschadbank is a principal member of MasterCard Europe and Visa Intl. international payment systems.
- Oschadbank is a member of the WSBI (World Savings Banks Institute).
- Head Office of Oschadbank 01001, Kyiv, 12- G Hospitalna Street
- Tel.: 0-800-210-800
- Tel.: (044) 363-01-33
- E-mail: email@example.com