Great plans with a large bank!
I change the country because my bank changes it
- Ukrainian startups are rising with us and big business is becoming powerful
- Millions of Ukrainians are taking the first steps with us and planning for the future
- Life-simplifying innovations and offices are available anytime, anywhere
- Reliability under any circumstances – all this, sure, Oschad!
The largest universal bank in the country
- Big, but close, clear and open to everyone
- Sure, Oschad is a simple answer to any financial question
- Because we can do anything! And we do everything. So that everyone can honestly say:
Stability Amid War
Since the very beginning of the war, Oschadbank has been maintaining a stable activity and continued services for all groups of clients, including individuals, MSME and large corporate business.
As of early September 2022, the Ukrainians can enjoy banking services in more than 1,211 Oschad’s branches. This number represents 92% of the whole bank’s network.
Currently 2,574 operating ATMs and 2,504 self-service terminals are at service for clients.
The majority of services of Oschadbank are available in the Oschad Mobile application around the clock.
The law fully guaranteeing retail deposits came in force in April. It has been passed with the purpose of raising depositors’ trust in the banking system and ensuring its resilience. Oschadbank has also entered the Deposit Guarantee Fund under this law. For the martial law validity period and three months later when lifted, retail deposits in all Ukrainian banks, including Oschad, are totally guaranteed by the state. In three months upon the martial law is over, the threshold amount of deposit refund will be at least UAH 600 thousand. This threshold amount has been tripled while it previously accounted for UAH 200 thousand only.
In the period between May and June, Oschad returned to banking card loans, car and cash loans.
At the end of July the Bank was the first to renew mortgage lending.
Oschadbank has virtually never ceased to lend corporate clients and keeps security of loan agreement on track within the effective limits. The Bank covers all the main needs of clients in versatile funding.
Since March to the late May, the Bank, supported by the Government, funded agricultural enterprises for the amount of UAH 5 billion against the sawing campaign, using such instruments as a state guarantee.
Against the backdrop of the martial law, the Bank launches further directions of MSME clients lending:
- The business relocation support program was kicked-off in April (loans for clients that had to relocate their business from regions where active military actions were held to other locations within Ukraine).
- In June, the export loan portfolio insurance program was launched as a part of cooperation with the Export and Credit Agency ensuring the fulfilment of an enterprise’s obligations to the Bank under foreign trade contract to the extent of 85% of the loan amount. So far, exporters from Zaporizhzhia, Kyiv and Chernivtsi regions have received loans.
- Military and industrial entities have started to receive their funding.
- In July, the Bank became a provider of the governmental program “yeRobota” in four areas: microgrants up to UAH 250 thousand for launching new or development of existing business, grants for establishing enterprises engaged with gardening, small-fruit crops, grapes, greenhousing and recycling.
Management and Supervisory Board of JSC "Oschadbank"
Release of 1H2022 Interim Financial Statements under IFRS
Release of 3rd Quarter 2022 Results under IFRS
This financial calendar contains preliminary dates* of future financial statements releases and other events within JSC “Oschadbank”
* Subject to further update
Oschadbank is a member of these organizations
Association "Ukrainian National Group of Members and SWIFT Users" UkrSWIFT
Association "Ukrainian Stock Traders"
Self-regulating organization of professional stock market participants
MasterCard Worldwide International Payment System
International Payment System VISA Intl.
Independent Association of Ukrainian Banks
Professional Association of Markets of Capital and Derivatives
Association EMA UKRAINIAN Interbank Association MEMBERS Cash Management
National Payment System "Ukrainian Payment Area (Prostir)"
European Business Association